Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Up the Down Elevator

Beware. This is an elevator pitch for this blog. It's a part of Darren Rouse's 31 Days to Build a Better Blog Challenge (31DBBBC), and it's intended to suck you in and even more to bring you back again and again:

Plum Duff...not your ordinary gruel...but not champagne and caviar either, just well written observations, comments, and opinions on politics,  our culture (or lack of same), faith, everyday life and grandkids, of course, plus anything else that strikes my (or your) fancy. I admit up front that I do aim to redirect the world by applying common sense to common and uncommon events, but it's a task too large to succeed without your help. Agree or disagree with me; I'll respond with serious courtesy. And we can digress also along the sidepaths good discussions open. Bienvenidos!

No comments:

Post a Comment